Monday, January 18, 2010

"Not Me Monday"



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. You can also check out Hailey @ Be Serious & see what she has not been up too.

-I did not drive over an hour out of my way Saturday on the way to E's playdate @ my sister-in-laws . I certainly did not in the process get on the Turnpike & did not call M @ work freaking out b/c I didn't have any cash & did not pull over and count out change laying around my car.

-I did not pig out Saturday night by making homemade pizza for dinner followed by doughnuts & reeses for dessert. oops. (I am not Lifetime on Weight Watchers or anything)

-I did not make fun of M for getting pizza on his shirt and I did not even 2 mins later drop my entire piece, "face first" on the front of my new light purple HAND WASH ONLY sweater.

-I did not spill sling vegetable soup ALL over the kitchen b/c I thought it was another tupperware & when I quickly pulled it open while taking to M, while he was in the other room and soup did not fling all over the kitchen, I did not yell a string of obscenities and my 21mon old was not standing in the doorway; laughing.

-I did not but E a new Wow Wow Wubbzy movie b/c I was going out of my mind watching/hearing the same one OVER & OVER & OVER again.

-I def. did not get Britney Spears & Beyonce mixed up on our way home from Best Buy & M did not correct me. How does that happen?

...

Only [7days] till the reveal of the new NAME & Design for the blog yall. Erin @ MyWayThisTime has been working really hard, or hardly working? To make this great. Hmm. JK. We shall see come Monday, Jan 25. I can't wait!

...

-Kelli-Sue

Tweet-tweet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the new name and design. The suspense is killing me! :)