Well hello there. I has been far too long since I have actually blogged.
Soo much has happened, since I last blogged. Applause to you if youre still following me.
Over the last almost 9 weeks, I have been navigating my way through a terrible break-up that I, nor anyone else, but T, saw coming.
I not only have been re-adjusting to single parenthood, again. But E has been adjusting to Mr. T not living here anymore.
Back when it first happened I had a lot of problems with E, she was crying over nothing at all, throwing huge temper tantrums, crying when I would drop her off and getting into trouble at school. After a parent/teacher conference I explained what was going on at home and since then her teachers have been a serious God send. I hit rock bottom the second week and I kid you not when I say a teacher from E's old school now works at her new school and I swear she is a legit angel. She showed-up at E's school right when she and I both needed to see a familiar friendly face.
Since "the break-up" I have:
- gotten rid of facebook, and I could not be happier. It was a lot of un-needed stress. I have more time to spend with E and I "unplug & turn off" electronics once a week.
- Lost and gained back a lot of weight. I am working on getting that under control.
- Finished classes, and looking forward to my internship in January.
- Worked on myself as a whole. I feel I am a better mom and person. I will continue to work on me.
- Took time for me, something I hadn't done in a while.
- Started reading again & remembered how much I love it.
- Started doing more projects with E & going more places alone w.E
- Started subbing at a very prestigious private school, that I want to teach at, in my area. Its a great way to get known at the school & get my foot in the door.
- I am working more hours/days at the office and working on my financials. Saving more, when I can and working out a budget. I didn't realize how much easier it is when there are 2 pay checks. Haha!
- BEEN ADJUSTING TO BEING A SINGLE MOM AGAIN
I am sure many of you are wondering the status of T and I. Well we are just friends. I have been wanting to work things out with him, but it has been nearly 9 weeks (!) and he says he still needs time. As of earlier this week I told T that we will remain friends and nothing more. I am ready to [try] and move on. Yes, I love him and would love to forget the past 9 weeks happened and get back together but I am not going to wait any longer. If it happens between us, it happens if not, then its his loss.
I actually love myself, again. I have been doing a lot of soul searching and like I said I feel that I am a better person.
Have any NICE single men in your life? Send them my way!
I hope this is my return to blogging...? No promises. The other day I said I was over blogging but I think that blogging is one of those things that I stopped doing while I was with T and I am going to have to re-discover it.
If we were Facebook friends and I disappeared, I am sorry. Follow me on Twitter. I am still in that... a lot. Haha.