Monday, March 1, 2010

"Not Me Monday"

***The answer from Forealsies Friday: I HAVE NOT BEEN TO ALL 50 STATES, THERE FOR I CAN NOT HAVE A MAGNET FROM EACH... - SADFACE*** Thank you all for playing, that is why I love your faces!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. You can also check out Hailey @ Be Serious & see what she has not been up too.

-I did not eat a box a raisins like I was taking a shot on my way to class last week while txting & drinking coffee while it was snowing, I am a class act.

-I did not go to bed every night last week before 1030... I did not tell M that I think I am going to make it a habit b/c I felt great every AM I was not nearly as tired when E got up before the butt-crack of dawn.

- I did not love laying on the couch cuddling with my doodlebug during 'quiet time' whilst watching "Finding Nemo" E's favorite movie... Kill me now.

-I did not go in to Target for a few (3) things and left with a cartful & an empty wallet I have much more self control then that.

-I did not get out of the car at my sister-in-laws for her husbands birthday party and slip on snow/ice and bust my butt... in front of a house full of people, in turn getting all gross and muddy. Yuck. Screw you snow!

-I did not take a bath in the middle of the day Sunday while M was changing my oil & E was napping. It felt nice.

-I did not talk/gasp at the TV during Bro/Sis on ABC Sun night... Love that show!!

...

On a completely different note...

I have read TWO completely UNRELATED blogs... One from Alabama & one from NJ & both were about how a friend (tow different people) committed suicide. This is heart-wrenching. My friend Crystal took her life in HS, she was a SR when I was a freshman, she had so much going for her as did these two. My sister has attempted it 4 times. Nothing is worth taking your own life...

If you feel helpless like there is no way out... there is.

The people @ HopeLine are remarkable they are there 24/7... 1-800-SUICIDE



To the two BLOGGERS who wrote... I don't want to call you out, but I am here to talk if you NEED anyone/thing. You both know how to get in touch w.me. The friends & family are the ones left behind and the ones left with the hurt.



...

I can not believe I am going to hit the B-I-G 200 THIS week!

Keep checking back to find out what day is the big day... b/c I am doing a giveaway!! woo!!

Don't miss a beat, keep up in between posts, I Tweet , are we friends?

xo

Kandid Kelli


What did you NOT do this week? ADD it in... Go to the BLOG to do it though...

No comments: