Monday, March 8, 2010

"Not Me Monday"



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. You can also check out Hailey @ Be Serious & see what she has not been up too.

-I did not forget/not care about the Oscars so when my lovely fiancee told me Brothers & Sisters wouldn't be on, I did not check the TV guide just to be sure... I HATE AWARDS SHOWS!

-I did not have to change my childs clothes multiple times this weekend b/c she thought playing in her 'furry cousin' puggles water bowl was fun- It's NOT fun its disgusting, es wen shes mixing his food in there too.

- I did not trash talk the Office Max & Office Depo chicks to the Kinkos guy... b/c they are retarded & can't OPEN A JPEG! I have way too much class to do that. Any ways KINKOS is not WAYYY Cheaper!

-I did not have a blast watching my beautiful ALMOST, not quite there but THINKS she is 2 year old play with chalk Saturday b/c it was over 50* out!! She did not try to draw on the grass, b/c if this draws on the driveway "why not the gwass mama?"

-I did not buy People Magazine w.Jake & Sausage on the cover...I am not that interested in that drama... I can not believe someone who lives 15mins from MY hometown won... I can't believe he is doing DWTS!! He DID make a colossal mistake!

-I did not go tanning on Friday & love every second of it & I am not going again today or tomorrow... I did not get a month of unlimTans-- now why would I do that? No I am NOT addicted- again.

-I did not buy a sleeveLESS DRESS @ Target, I know I live in a place where 50* is considered "Warm-front" but it was cute, PURPLE & on sale. Its already on the list for SB in FL...(4days)


...

Giveaway blog closes WED... have you entered?
**You dont have to have a blog to enter, just a valid email address**

See ya tomorrow-

Don't miss a beat, keep up in between posts, I Tweet , are we friends?

xo

Kandid Kelli

No comments: