Monday, February 1, 2010

"Not Me Monday"



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. You can also check out Hailey @ Be Serious & see what she has not been up too.

-I did not hear E, AWAKE through the monitor & look at the clock and see that it was only 650a & tell my toddler "10 more mins mama's tired", through ESP of course. It totally DID NOT WORK. Blues Clues isn't even on then... Ugh.

-I did not [dig out of the back of the closet &] wear a maternity shirt b.c its one of my all time favorites & b/c I was feeling lazy [& tired] on Friday and love it b.c of how soft [and worn in] it is.

-I did not go to bed before 9:00pm friday night. I am not that lame. I just got under my snuggie & Ms fleece blanket to warm-up for a few minutes the next thing I knew it was 10:45 & E was fussing. I went & calmed her down got some icecream ate it asked M to come cuddle w.me...he said okay he had to make sure the fire was out (close the fireplace doors) & in 10mins "SwampLoggers" was over, I said okay... The next thing I knew it was 6:00a and his alarm for work was going off. Oh well, I needed it & IT FELT GREAT!!!

-I did not open every single drawer in our bedroom, bathroom & kitchen when my sweetie was 5mins from being home to make a point that HE NEVER SHUTS a drawer or cabinet when hes done. I wouldn't be that immature. Did I make my point? No. He thought "I was cleaning" Ugh. men boys.

-I did not forget that it was 19* outside, b/c it was BEAUTIFUL & SUNNY, when I went to check the mail, BAREFOOT & with out a jacket in just a shortsleeved shirt.

-I did not go to the grocery store not once NOT twice but THREE times w/a list EVERYTIME, as to not forget anything & still forget something, each & every time. I still need a pack of pull-ups!!! But we're good in the cracker & granola bar dept. :)

-I did not lie to lil miss sassy pants & tell her that her raisins were candy so she would eat them. They are "natures candy".

-I did not ask a non-pregnant woman when she is due as I was leaving the convenience store of a gas station. She replied with "my ass of a 6yr ex-husband didn't want kids, Im not pregnant, but thanks for reminding me that I'm THAT fat." As I tried to apologize, she cut me off and said "You're probably one of those damn girls who can eat whatever you want & don't have to diet..." (I had stop to get M some chips for his lunch for the next day) She got in her car & left. If she only knew...

...

I hope everyone had a fab weekend & has a wonderful week ahead.

**I have a great week planned!!**

Can't wait to see you back here tomorrow @ Kandid Kelli...!!!

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , do you?

1 comment:

Hayley said...

oooh Swamp Loggers was good last week! Does he watch Ax Men?