Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"Things Im Swooning Over"

My iPhone- Clearly this isn't a new development. I have been in love since Hayls had the ORIGINAL "brick" & brought it over when I was still preg. with E. I had to have one. Yet I was not an iPhone mama till I graduated from UNF Aug 1 08- I love him more & more every time I use him.




Clear American Sparkling Water- This stuff rocks my taste buds. I am not particular on my flavor choice but recently I have been drinking black cherry. I love the nutritional facts label b/c its all ZEROS even the sodium. I have been trying to cut back on my DIET soda b/c of my sodium intake. So these are awesome. I get the carbonation I crave from my d.soda but no sodium. FTW!!!




My Dark Brown High UGGS- I live in PA. It gets COLD FRIGID here. Over the weekend it didn't top 20*. I think we hit MAYBE 19*. I am a FL girl & I got these UGGS as a gift when I was attending college. They were nvr worn, as it nvr got cold enough for my high ones (I have the original low ones that have been worn & worn). In the one month I have been here, I have been trying to find reasons to wear/match things to brown. I love the look of [these] boots over jeans. <3




Scarves- I have always had a love affair with scarves, but being from & always living in FL "The SUNSHINE State" it was nvr cold enough to wear them, or if it was "chilly" you just looked silly in one. So I had a few but nvr wore them. Well they are getting worn now & I love it. Trendy with a purpose. just forget to wear them sometimes b.c I am new to this cold climate thing.




HULU.Com- Since moving I no longer have my beloved DVR. Gasp! Well I heard about Hulu.com through Twitter.Com & through my family trainer & friend Ric. Since then I have been hooked. I just "told" Hulu.Com what shows I watch and it automatically puts them in my queue. Its fab. I can watch them W/OUT commercials whenever I want. I no loger worry about shows "overlapping" & my DVR freaking out about it. Needless to say I am IN LOVE.



iGoogle- I had no idea what this was until yesterday when I read Hailey , over @ Be Serious "Not Me Monday" & She was talking about this so I did some research & needless to say I am loving this & its my new homepge. It has my Reader, Facebook, YahooMail, Weather.Com, Cnn.Com & a Calendar. I spent wayyy to much time yesterday playing with it but oh well. I will prolly change what I have on it but I am new to this iGoogle thing, but I am always LATE to the party.




**What are swooning over this week?**
...

I have a lot of fun things planned for the rest of this week...

See you right back here tomorrow @ Kandid Kelli...!!!

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , do you?

No comments: