Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"The What-Ifs Wednesday"



The 'what-ifs' in life can cause someone to go crazy!

Always wondering.

"What-If...

-I wouldn't have gotten pregnant by HIM...
-I wouldn't have chosen this career path...
-I would have said yes to that offer for GNO & not stayed in...
-I went to a different college...
-I never married Him/Her...
-I never said that...
-I never walked in on them...
-I never OVERheard that conversation...
-I was a smaller/larger size...
-S/he said no...
-WHAT IF LIFE WAS DIFFERENT



After something in your life happens [good or] bad, sometimes, I am sure you have found yourself wondering... "What-If".

I have also found myself just thinking about random things thinking... "what-if", but I try not to think about the "what-if's" and just do what I feel is right for me, but its hard not to wonder, its human nature. I also try to make the decision that won't leave me wondering "what-if"...

I want to hear from yall... if you're in a reader you will need to click here to go to blogger to participate.

Okay!

Glad to see you over here... No head on down to mcklinky and leave your most recent -or- your most nagging "what-if" moment.

I want to hear them!! I love hearing what yall have to say!!!

As I get more of ahang of mcklinky I will use it more often!! I love interacting w.my lovely readers!

...

I just love sounds, b/c I am a huge dork, so this week all my blog titles are all alliterations!!

Tomorrow I am going to veer off from "Convo w.a Toddler" a little bit, so make sure you check back in too see how its been altered!

Don't miss a beat, keep up in between posts, I Tweet , are we friends?

xo

Kandid Kelli


No comments: