Thursday, December 30, 2010

"Im Following the Crowd..."

...By doing a 2010 wrap-up post; Via pictures.

I went through my flickr acct (so they are not watermarked, dont steal my shit) and I cried a tad at how much we did/ accomplished this year. We are so blessed with such a wonderful family and great friends. In 12 months my daughter went from diapers to pull-ups/panties, and from a crib to a toddler bed to a TWIN sized bed. We have moved back from PA and into our own home. I am no longer a SAHM, I work 2 jobs and I am in school, getting my Masters, full-time. I went from being engaged to my bestfriend to single.

Its amazing how much happens in 1 year. Enjoy. This is 1 of 2 or 3 posts. SOO many pictures.

January 2010:

E experienced snow, for the 1st time.

She also ended up in the hospital, very sick. 
My poor baby.

February 2010:

She experienced her first ever Blizzard. 

Effects of said blizzard (after some shoveling).

March 2010:

We came home for SB & E and her bestfriend Mallory were reunited 
@ Mals 3rd birthday.

She sported the cutest outfit, ever.

April 2010:

My girl turned 2

Since Easter & her bday were the same day, we celebrated both.

She loved to help me bake. I hope I pass my passion and skills to her.

May 2010:

Even sick with her 5th DOUBLE EAR INFECTION in 5 mons, 
shes still as happy as can be.

She got me flowers for MOTHER'S DAY 

We went to the park ALOT in May. PA was so boring.

We also went to the aquarium for the first time.

We also went to the "beach house" in DE for Memorial day. 
I have a pic of me at 2 y/o doing the SAME thing.


As you can see Jan-May was very exciting & busy! 

We had alot of new and exciting experiences, that I wouldn't trade for all the tea in China. 

Stay tuned for June-December tomorrow!! 

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli




No comments: