Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"30 Day Challenge... Day 28"

Day 28: What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?

Well I would probably freak-out and wonder how the hell that happened. You have to do "something" to get pregnant & I am NOT doing "that". At. All. I am not in a relationship, I am not FWB with anyone. I have no desire to "bed bounce"; I have a daughter whom I need to set a good example for. Having random men, in & out of my house, is NOT a good example. I am okay on my own, not doing "that" with anyone. 

If I was doing "that" and was pregnant, I would sue my IUD company. A few people have gotten pregnant with one in and sued the company and won, millions. 

So if I was pregnant, it would be somewhat of a miracle. :)

**What would you do if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant?


...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: