Friday, December 24, 2010

"30 Day Challenge... Day 25"

Day 25: The reason you believe you’re still alive today.

This 'prompt' hots close to my heart, as I have almost died a couple of times. Once from a horrible staph infection, once from the antibotic that was used to kill the staph, as I was allergic to it and the massive amount pumped into my body almost killed me. It burned my skin, horribly. Then there was the time I didn't know i was allergic to shellfish and had some shrimp cocktail {shutter} and passed out b/c my throat closed up and I could not breath anymore. I think thats about it. 

I believe I am still gracing all of you with my presence b/c the Lord was not done with me here, on earth. It was not my time. He had a greater plan for my life. I hope that I have made him proud with what I have done with the time he has given me and I hope to continue to use that time wisely.

**Whats the reason you believe you’re still alive today.

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: