Thursday, December 9, 2010

"30 Day Challenge... Day 14"

Day 14: A hero that has let you down. (letter)
I am going to change this one a tad-bit; there has only been one 'hero' who has let me down and I am not ready to write a letter to that person. So I am changing it to a person who has let you down, in anyway.


Hey You,


We've been friends for a while, that means we've been through quite a bit. I love you, you are a good person and you have the best of intentions; you are a great friend. But recently or not so recently, maybe recently I just started to notice; you try to "one-up" me, on the weirdest things. There's no need for that. I am not in competition with you and you shouldn't be in competition with me, you are my friend. I don't compete with my friends, on anything. Unless its a friendly sports team thing, but thats different. When I first started noticing it, I got aggravated, now it just hurts my heart. I wish I knew why you're doing it. It leaves me wondering,  did I do something that is making  you feel that you need to "one-up" me? Just remember the next time you go to do it, think about it and realize, we're friends and there is no need for that, we're friends and you and I are NOT in competition. Please don't try and "one-up" me.    


Love,
Me


ps,
Don't ask if this letter was to you (or who it was to), I won't tell you. 
If you have to ask then maybe it was to you. If you are a "one-upper", stop. It's not a good trait to have. 


**Who is a hero/someone that has let you down?



...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: