Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"30 Day Challenge... Day 8"

Day 8: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.

This is not easy to answer. As there have been quite a few people in my life who have made me think I was in hell. But I am going to have to say my ex-husband takes the cake here; most who have been reading my blog since the beginning would agree. Honestly I think we both treated each other pretty badly. He always made sure he "won" though. He was controlling and mean. He broke down my self-esteem and self-worth. He told me he didn't like the way I looked (how is that love?), so I did what he wanted to change it, I put on weight, I stopped tanning and dyed my hair. I was basically a different person from the girl he dated. But he "had me" and was going to do what he pleased. He alienated me from my family, threatening to not be there when I got back if I went on a FAMILY TRIP, that was planned before he came into the picture. I never got to see them or my friends, b/c he didn't like them and visa versa. He didn't know how to budget money so we had huge money problems that fell to me. I could go on & on, but I won't. Because the one good thing he did was give me my daughter, my life. She pulled me out of "hell".


My new thing is "Let bygones be bygones"; come 2011 I hope to never talk about the ex, in a negative manner. 


**Who is someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit?



...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: