Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"30 Day Challenge... Day 12"

Day 12: Something you never get compliments on.


This is difficult, b/c my mom compliments me often and so do my friends on what a great  job I am doing with E/ what a good mom I am. She also tells me often how proud of me she is for going back to school to get my masters, working 2 jobs and keeping my house up, all by myself. 


I guess I am going to have to say that nothing comes to mind. I have people in all facets of my life that compliment me on SOMETHING. From my cooking/baking to my wardrobe, to my ability to listen, etc. 


I guess when you're single you don't expect compliments from a nonexistent s/o - friends are always better compliment givers anyways. 


**What is something you never get compliments on?


...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: