Friday, December 17, 2010

"30 Day Challenge... Day 20"

Day 20: Your views on drugs and alcohol.

I think drugs are stupid. If you smoke (marijuana) thats your purgative, don't do it around me or my child. I am so against any other kind of drug use, I have stopped talking to people b/c of their illicit drug use. I don't like those type of people in my life or my child's life.

As for alcohol it is what it is. I have a glass of wine here and there, socially sometimes after a rough/long day with dinner. That's it. I know it [alcohol] has the potential to be dangerous, and I have seen alcohol ruin lives but that doesn't scare me away from a nice chilled bottle glass of white.

**What are your views on drugs and alcohol?

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: