Thursday, December 23, 2010

"30 Day Challenge... Day 24"

Day 24: Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. 

I am a country music junkie, as stated here, and a lot of the people in my life listen to country too, but only occasionally. Not as much as I do. I have 3 country pre-sets on my radio. Sometimes I can pick-up a 4th. I have close to 6,000 (some are books on "tape") songs on my iPod, about 4,000 of those are country.

So I think it would be hard to make a playlist for people in my life, as they rock out to different genres. Although, a while ago I made my bestfriend, Hayley, an 80's "mixtape" playlist. B/c along w.country I could rock out to 80's music, any day, all day. It was pretty rocking. 

80s Mix Tape:

Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams
Love Shack -The B-52's
My Prerogative - Bobby Brown
Tainted Love - Soft Cell
Prisoner Of Love - Foreigner
Free Fallin'Tom Petty
FootlooseKenny Loggins
Head Over Heels - The Go-Go's
Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
Turn the Beat Around - Gloria Estefan
Love Is A Battlefield - Pat Benatar
Material Girl - Madonna
Girls Just Want to Have FunCyndi Lauper
Like A Virgin - Madonna
Thriller - Michael Jackson
Juke Box Hero - Foreigner
I Don't Want To Live Without You - Foreigner
Get On Your Feet - Gloria Estefan


**What songs would you put on a playlist? Who would you give it too?


...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: