Thursday, December 16, 2010

"30 Day Challenge... Day 19"

Day 19: What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?

I am a religious person. I don't force my beliefs on anyone. I have blogged about my feelings on church and God before. I was/am working on my walk with him. I hope that by this time next year I have a much better relationship with God. I have a GREAT church, that I grew-up in and church family. Recently I have felt God working through me, so I suppose I am 'walking' in the right direction and I am on his desired path for my [and E's] life. I am nowhere near the perfect Christian, I don't know many, but at least I know this and want to become a stronger one. 

**What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: