Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Where Do I file my Complaint?"

Dear AT&T & Apple,

I am a very very loyal customer. I have been with AT&T since back in the day when they were Cingular.... 6 yrs to be exact. I have been a loyal Mac user for longer then that. With that being said please get your shit together so I can MMS... aka... send Pic msgs! HELLO I could when I had a CrackBerry! WTF!? Enough of this AT&T is waiting on Apple or Apple is waiting on AT&T nonsense or both saying its coming "Later this summer bullshit..." In case you forgot summer ends soon! KTHXBYE

Signed,

Very LOYAL but annoyed iPhone User

--------------------

Dear my Fav [plastic] 80's headband,

You're awesome, I love you. What I do not love is the fact that you turned my perfectly highlighted tresses pink like a cheap, fake gold ring turns a finger green. Not cool. You are dead to me.

Sadly,

Someone who hopes her hair isn't still pink after a third wash

p.s- It's too bad too, you were cute.

--------------------

Dear Medical Insurance Co,

I understand you gotta do what ya gotta do to save green in this shit bag of an economy, but when you once covered 9 pills of my migraine meds and then BAM! You all of a sudden stop and only cover 4, can you please notify me? So I don't make an ass out of myself at Walgreens; asking where the rest of my drugs are. That would be delightful. I looked like a pill popping freak. It also doesn't look too good when I am telling the pharmacist she doesn't know how to do her job. I'm almost certain she called security on me. I left too soon to know.

Embarrassed,

Mother of a toddler with constant migraines

--------------------

Dear Seminole Cty [or whatever cty you live in],

WTF! Tag prices just sky rocketed. In case you guys missed the freaking memo... WE'RE IN A DAMN RECESSION! Way to kick your people while we're already down [in the dumps]. Way to go. I guess I should have tried to get a job at the Tag office, they didn't have to wait; there was no way I was waiting in line for 4+ hours yesterday. Lines at Disney World aren't even that long, people are CRAZY! Plus Disney has FastPasses... The Tag Office should look into that. Or maybe look into NOT HIKING UP PRICES DURING A RECESSION! They did that with tolls & look at what a fuss that caused. Damn FL get with it!

Broke [again]-

Seminole Cty Resident

--------------------


Thats all i've got for now.



Thx for sticking with me [us]

-Kelli-Sue

"Im on twitter!" ... Are you following me yet?

No comments: