Monday, September 28, 2009

"Handmade"


Hey everyone. Do you just LOVE handmade goodies? Think they have more character & beauty? Yah well me too!!

Sooo I have an announcement to make!

Hayley over at  Blue Eyed Blonde , and I have been in the process of making an Etsy site. We have jewelry for sale right now. It's all handmade with love by us, and we have quite an assortment listed. More jewelry will be listed in the very near future. We will do custom orders if you don't find something you like.

This morning Hayls had an idea for another kind of item to list on the site.
Coming soon... Bottle cap magnets for the beer lover in your life! There will be quite a variety, and if you like them, you'll be able to order as many as you like! and if the magnets are big sellers I have a few ideas for some up my sleeve :)

Without further ado, here it is! We hope you like what you see!
Also, keep checking back, as we will be adding more items all the time. Don't forget to tell all your friends and family!

Our Etsy Site!

Thx for sticking with me [us]

-Kelli-Sue

"Im on twitter!" ... Are you following me yet?

No comments: