This is the
Being a mother I need a lot of room. Yes I carry [this] as my diaper bag. But for quick trips its just my MONSTROSITY of a purse.
Many of people wonder just what's in the depths of my purse? Well b/c I love your faces so much this is a list of the
• My wallet. I'm a big fan of this wallet ; I snagged this off eBay, for super cheap, thats where I get most of my VB. (I put my lipgloss/chapsticks where they have a cell pictured)
• This smaller 'wallet'. It holds various gift cards M & I received as a couple or individually @ Christmas/Birthday. Seeing as we only shop/eat out together in my purse they go.
• A small make-up bag. It has the necessities- a compact, a few eyeshadows that match EVERYTHING, eyeliner, mascara, bronzer, concealer, blush, gloss.
• Hairties (mine & E's).
• A pack of gum.
• Various pens.
• A USB flashdrive & my oldschool iPod Shuffle (i hate the color pink but at the time, purple was not an option).
• My car keys.
• A lint roller- travel sized in purse- (full sized in car).
• A pacifier. Sometimes more then one. (maybe a sippie cup if we're running out- ive also found a random E sock too!)
• Lotion, Hairspray, Hand Sanitizer, Super Glue, Tide To-Go mini.
• Camera (point & click).
• Small Umbrella.
• Tanning Lotion (for face) & 'eye-wear'. (my body stuff is in my car)
• Various Meds for headaches & migraines.
• Random receipts & paper scraps
Since I've tried to ween off the 'diaperbag' when going on errands (even though its always in the back seat) I find more and more of E's
It is National Infertility Awareness Week ... For more information about infertility, please visit www.resolve.org/infertility101 .
Don't miss a beat, keep up in between posts, I Tweet , a lot.