Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Coffee Tidbits"



A few interesting, tidbits about me. Maybe you knew them already maybe you didn't. It gave me something to do while I drank my coffee this AM. I stole this from Jessica .


Nine things you wish you could say to nine different people:
1 - You've been so strong.
2 - Find yourself. Please.
3 - I hope this is the one, I really do, you deserve it.
4 - I hope you went to the DR & I hope youre okay.
5 - You don't deserve her, She deserves better. Just walk away & don't come back
6 - I miss who you USED to be.
7 - I miss what we used to have, we never got back to that.
8 - You really bother me. Just let me be.
9 - Stay Safe. You're missed.


Eight things about yourself:
1 - I am insecure
2 - I am addicted to way too many TV shows.
3 - I have an amazing family.
4 - I want to be a surrogate, badly, against all advice.
5 - I am a junk food-aholic.
6 - I thrive on Diet Coke & Coffee.
7 - I Miss FL.
8 - I am the loneliest I have ever been in my life.


Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
1 - Loosing a few lbs.
2 - What-if I would have taken a diff path in life.
3 - Getting cancer from fake baking.
4 - Maybe I should eat better.
5 - I hate missing out on family events.
6 - Did I make the right decision.
7 - Putting E in 1/2 day childcare 2 or 3 days a wk.


Six things you wish you never did:
1 - Get married- I could have just had my baby and been done with him.
2 - Had Dr. David Poole as a surgeon.
3 - Some of my "indiscretions" in college.
4 - Slacked of so much in college.
5 - Skipped the cruise in June of 07- that was a huge mistake (right, Erin ?).
6 - Let a boy ruin so many 'friendships'.

Five Things You Always Have W/You:
1- iPhone.
2- Chap Stick of sorts.
3- Mascara.
4- Wallet.
5- Something to write with.

Four Bad Habits:
1- Tanning.
2- Consuming as much Diet Soda as I do.
3- Procrastinating.
4- Jumping to conclusions or flying of the handle to quickly.

Three Favorite Memories:
1 - My summers as a child with my cousins (beads in the driveway w. Dani , Uncle Naps, etc.)
2 - Mostly any memory from 2006.
3 - The day my daughter was born.


Two things you want to do before you die...
1 - Go to at least 3 other continents [the one I am on doesn't count]
2 - Celebrate MY 50th wedding anniversary.


One Confession:
1 - I am not as strong or happy as I make myself out to be.


...


Don't miss a beat, keep up in between posts, I Tweet , are we friends?

xo

Kandid Kelli

4 comments:

JB said...

Ohhh, I really like the 50th Anniversary one! :)

Laura Sue said...

i like this! You're the second person i've read one from. I'm gonna do it soon! I LOVE learning more about my blog friends! even though i read posts everyday, the random info is so interesting!

Erin said...

Dude. That cruise would have been EPIC. :) Maybe one day.

Anonymous said...

Love the 50th anniversary one. I hope I get to celebrate that, too.