Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Missed It: What A Shame"

So I realized as I was about to post my first iPhone post that OMG that was my 100th post! GAH how could I "MISS" such a blog mile-stone? I also hit EXACTLY 100 comments 3 blog posts ago on my "Struck a Cord" post. So thats two milestones! Missed! I feel as if I have let even my few [wonderful] followers down.

Even though I don't have hundreds of followers/Readers like LiLu or Busy Bee Lauren or even Tia ... all who do amazing give always and such when they hit awesome blog milestones.

So this is when I come to my readers.

What would you all like to see me write about? Give me some ideas?

I've see some bloggers do a Q&A; where readers submit questions and the blogger answers them. I am game for that if you all would like that. Or I could interview other bloggers?

YOU TELL ME!

I am also willing to give away a [custom] piece of jewelry (see my Etsy Store if you would like) to the reader who comments the most throughout the month of Oct. I know that is a long time to run a "contest" but I hope since its custom that my readers will be more inclined to comment!!

So come on tell me what do you want tomorrows post to be about!! the contest starts NOW! Good luck & Happy Commenting! :)

**Limit... 2 comments per post, per person**


Thx for sticking with me [us]... the journey has just begun!

-Kelli-Sue

"Im on twitter!" ... Are you following me yet?

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Hmmm. Let's see....

Write about your best HS memory.

Nicole said...

I really want that free piece of jewelry! haha.

Write about...

your worst habit.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelli. I don't know if you've already done a blog about it, but what about what happened with you and Bobby, I'd be interested to hear what happened, cause you guys seemed ok, then all of a sudden "done." Just an idea :) ttyl

rachaelgking said...

Aw, thanks for the shout out, love muffin.

What about your worst date ever? Those are always fun to read... ;-)