Friday, October 23, 2009

"What has happened?"

...To the world we live in? Below are just some of the stories plaguing the news. I watch the news like I watch a sitcom. I have always been glued to the news since I was little. But lately I have been finding it harder and harder to watch.

I think I care too much for the victims in the story & feel like small bits of my heart are gone after hearing and following these stories. I don't think its healthy how consumed I get w.the news but I just can't help it.


Children abducted... & Thrown away like trash.Here

A MOTHER who doesn't want her infant so asks her toddler to kill the baby. Thankfully he lived.

Children abducted... & still NOT found many months later; The [ex]stepmom FAILING numerous polygraphs. Her poor family

Animal abuse... Throwing puppies against a wall/on the ground b/c it had an accident on the floor. Some people are SICK.

A six year old being evicted b/c she's too young. They are trying to leave. Give them time.

A mothers sons ashes stolen in home burglary. They were returned.

Religious Run-Aways. NO ONE should be persecuted for their beliefs.. America was founded on that premises.

Millionaire murdering his wife. This is just horrible.

Balloon Boy. Nuff said.

Kids setting other kids on FIRE because he "tattled" on them. This breaks my heart.

CASEY ANTHONY. She has her own SECTION on the news website b/c theres sooo much info. Sickening.


If your not local you might not have heard about these or maybe you have. I just had to get all that off my chest- b/c I feel like the world around us is "crumbling" for lack of a better word.

**DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THE SAME? or am I just watching way too much news (yes I know I am) and being pessimistic or am I being realistic?**

-----------------------

KEEP YOUR QUESTIONS COMING, I LOVE THEM & @ THE END OF THE MONTH I WILL COMPILE AND ANSWER THEM ALL! AS A GRAND FINALE! THX!!

Don' forget I am giving away a [custom] piece of jewelry (check here for an idea) to the reader who comments the most throughout the month of Oct.

Good luck & Happy Commenting! :)

**Limit... 2 comments per post, per person**

Thx for sticking with me [us]... the journey has just begun!


-Kelli-Sue


"Im on twitter!" ... Are you following me yet?

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't even watch the news anymore...it's DISCUSTING. The world we live in. DISCUSTING.

Nicole said...

PS...just thought about a new blog for you....how you lost weight. And I want DETAILS!!!!