Thursday, October 1, 2009

"NaBloPoMo-not quite"

Hey yall. Sorry for the lame ass blog post yesterday. It was y first ever iPhone post.

**SO GUESS WHAT?! I MISSED MY 100TH POST!!! OMG!!! YAH.. THIS IS 102!!! && ITS LAME-O!...** .:SEE BOTTOM:. -that should help... some-

I am 'practicing' if you will so I can try for NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month).. I am doing pretty good. I don't post on weekends, b.c I realize no one reads them on the weekends.

...but for NaBloPoMo I have to post on sat & sun too. IDK if I am ready for that so I have yet to sign up. Haha.

I have more on my mind... but I am slightly scattered right now... forgive me and this lame post I shall post another one later...
...once I gather my thoughts... CHECK BACK before the days end for something [a little] cooler/not as lame! I PROMISE!!


Thx for sticking with me [us]... the journey has just begun!

-Kelli-Sue

"Im on twitter!" ... Are you following me yet?

No comments: