Friday, November 5, 2010

"Five Question Friday"



Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then LINK UP!! Oh, yeah...and most importantly...HAVE FUN!!

Question for Friday, November 5th: (Special thanks to SandyBethany, Susan, Julianne(and Sugarkanke and some others, too!!) and Pam for their question suggestions! If YOU want to be linked in a future 5QFc'mon over to my community and offer up some of your best question suggestions! You know you want to...) ;)

1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be? I would love to be great at crafting. My bestie, Hayls, is awesome, at all things artsy. ESP her scrapbooking. I wish I had her skill, I tell her to sell her "craft"- The wreath on my front door is an HKOriginal. I got so many compliments from ToTers parents on Halloween, oh and the UPS woman loves it too!

2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods? Normally I would jump and say beach right away. But this one is hard. I LOVE the beach and so does my FL baby but I also love the woods and cabins, esp with exposed beams are amazing too. So IDK, BOTH?

3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children? NO. I liked a few different names for a girl. I had ONE name for a boy. So when I found out I was having a girl I narrowed it down to 3 and then let her biodad pick. Her middle name is after my grandmother though. 

4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!). All my TV shows. I have so many and I don't watch any of them live so they pile up on my DVR and fri/sat night I grab a blanket and cuddle up, sometimes with a glass or two of wine and watch em all. When your a singlemom thats how you spend your fri/sat nights. 

5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened? I deep clean every-other week and do just a normal clean on the "off" weeks. I straighten-up/wipe down the kitchen and such, every night and I vacuum like 3-4xs a week, thanks to my toddler. 

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: