Friday, November 12, 2010

"Five Question Friday"



Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, theLINK UP!! ! And remember...HAVE FUN!! This is a fun and easy post, so enjoy it!!

Questions for Friday, November 12th: (Special thanks to Bethany, [inspiration from] PamSandyLiz, [inspiration from] Colleen for their question suggestions! If YOU would like to be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over to my community and offer up your best questions!)

1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
I would have to say thats a tie between breaking my RIGHT wrist in elementary school or when I had my tonsils removed when I was 20. I have had ALOT of surgeries and given birth and both those things were wayyyy worse. 

2. How much sleep do you get at night?
I go to bed around 1130ish every night and I am up anywhere between 645 & 730. Depending on if it's a 2 job day or not. Weekends I get up when E comes in and says "It's wakey time mama! Mr. Sun is wakey & so is me"

3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?
Honestly I do not remember when/how I found out  the truth. I guess it was not very traumatizing. Haha. Maybe middle school? My sister is 11 and I think she figured it out last year, when my stepsister kind of spilled the beans. 

4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
UM. I think "Despicable Me"?? Im not sure

5. What do you wear to bed?
Usually just an oversized teeshirt. If its chilly out or I am cold I will wear my favy green/blue plaid PJ pants that are 3 sizes too big b/c they are from when I was pregnant and I just got em big b/c they were more comfy then maternity ones. 

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: