Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"30 Day Challenge... Day 3"

Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for.

There are quite a few things I need to forgive myself for, first and foremost I blame myself for E not having a "Daddy". She has a father, someone who helped create her, but not a 'daddy'. I am starting to slowly realize (thanks to my great friends, sorry for the lack of email response & for being a hermit as of late) that it is not my fault. I know that one day she will have a daddy like figure, that I will find a man who will step in and he will play the daddy role. E will never call another man daddy, until this man and I are married and she is old enough to understand what a daddy is and until him, her and I have sat down and discussed it. So as you can see I am working on be as protective as I can be from here on out, something I should have been from the beginning. Working towards forgiveness...

**What is something you have to forgive yourself for?

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: