Thursday, November 25, 2010

"Happy Thanksgiving"


I wanted to wish all my readers a very Happy Thanksgiving and a start to the Holiday season. Some consider Halloween the start to the Holiday season but I don't. I hope everyone is surrounded by the ones they love as I am today. 

E and I get to carry out old and begin new traditions in our own home this year and I can't even begin to tell you how excited this makes me, if you know me at all you know how I am about tradition. 

We have our Christmas tree, ready to put up, on Black Friday and not a moment sooner & I can't wait to purchase decorations for the house, inside & out.

As with anyone, the Holidays are CRAZY. I am going to try to log as many hours I can at the dentist office that I can, while I am still shadowing at schools and working my other job. I need to try and make as much as I can to try and offset the cost of Christmas.

I AM THANKFUL: That I have not ONE but TWO jobs. I AM THANKFUL: That both me and my daughter are healthy. I AM THANKFUL: That I have a supportive, caring, loving family. I AM THANKFUL: That I have such great friends. I AM THANKFUL: For my education. I AM THANKFUL: For everything I have been given. I AM THANKFUL: For all the opportunities that lie ahead of me.
I AM THANKFUL.

**What are you Thankful for?

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: