Monday, November 22, 2010

"Another Challenge... Day 1"


My friend Allyssa is doing a 30 day challenge. I have done a 30 day challenge before, but this list is different than any list I have seen. I will be starting today.


Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.

As a woman there are plenty of things I dislike or even hate about myself. That is normal for a woman. But I would have to say I hate how easily I let things get to me, I am such an emotional person. I cry so easily. I have always been this way even when I was a little kid. Sometimes all you need is a good cry but most times its really annoying and the emotions get in the way.

**What is something you hate about yourself?

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way, and I hate it! I wish I didn't cry at the drop of a hat. It's so embarrassing sometimes - especially when it happens at work.