Thursday, November 25, 2010

"30 Day Challenge... Day 4"

Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone for.

One of the things I vowed to do when E and I moved into the house (a new start and all) was to try to forgive. I feel like holding a grudge weighs people down. I didn't want any negative energy in my new home. I also didn't want the negative energy to rub off on E or my kids at school. I want to be a positive influence on my 4th grades (as well as the other kids too) seeing as I don't know what kind of home life any of them have. Holding a grudge wouldn't allow me to be as positive as I know I could/can be. 
So what I saying is I have tried to forgive anyone who has wronged me. I am not perfect, so I am not there, completely, but I am working on it, I hope by the new year I have forgiven everyone. I don't want to bring this years qualms into 2011. 


**What is something you have to forgive someone for?

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: