Friday, May 14, 2010

"Beautiful Blogger"

Last THURSDAY, MAY 6, 2010, HaylsK J.Caylor both awarded me with the Beautiful Blogger award! Thanks girl(s)!



Rules: I'm supposed to share seven tidbits about myself, then pass it along to seven beautiful bloggers.

1. I am always cold
2. I love to read, but dont get to often
3. I enjoy cooking and LOVE baking -- I love getting E involved, get bonding time and life skills can be learned/ taught in the kitchen (I learned that from my Gran)
4. I hate hate hate spiders
5. I LOVE holidays- any reason to make a normal day extra special
6. I am a very emotional person
7. I would do anything (in my power) for my friends & esp. family

Beautiful Bloggers (I think 1 or 2 of you might have been chosen before! not sure):

Katie
Allyssa
Rachael
Amanda
Lelia
Whitney
Elizabeth
Jessica

Honorables (chosen before)

Erin


...

Guess who woke up with a fever this AM? No not little E... Me! Whatever she had (besides the ear infection) the last couple of days... mama now has. Oh boy! I am just SOOOOO happy my doodles is feeling better! THANK GOD!

Don't miss a beat, keep up in between posts, I Tweet , a lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: