Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"Its a Take Over... Kind Of"



{Photo}


Thats right folks... I'm taking over guest posting over @Blue Eyed Blonde Today. It's great. You will laugh, you will cry... well you might cry from laughing so freaking hard... at me. Yah it's okay. I can take it.

Go support me in my FIRST guest post then come back here and let me know you read it!!

I hope yall enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I would love to guest post again, for anyone.

Have a great day! I'll be back tomorrow... with a look at the goodies (ie: clothes! shoes! purses!) I got for Mother's Day... only oh... 10 days later. You don't want to miss this.


...

Don't miss a beat, keep up in between posts, I Tweet , a lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hi! I'm blog friends with Hayley and found you through your guest post. I left you a comment over there as well. :)