Monday, May 24, 2010

"Not Me Monday"



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


- I did not get called a "slut" and a "disgrace" a "bitch" among other things at the grocery store by a ma who is not only ignorant but deserves to have my fiancees fist in his face. All b/c accidently bummed him w/my cart b/c I bent down to pick up E's sippie cup. He saw that I was young w.a child and went on his tirade... I did not almost cry in the grocery store. I did not get a few coupons from the manager who over heard the whole thing though...

-I did not use my teeth to open my twist top wine, b.c M was at Chips. Desperate times. Im also just that classy

-I did not drink said wine out of an oversized coffee mug. God I miss drinking icy white out of a 'red glass'-I MISS FL b/c thats where my huge wine glasses are... and then take a hot bubble bath b/c my honey wasn't home yet & the magic, so sad were loosing, bad.

-I did not wear my adorable apron when I baked on Saturday, when I put it on E wanted one too. I might have to get her, a MATCHING one b/c she has become mama's little helper in the kitchen, when I bake. Not so much when I cook.

-I did not laugh out loud when my honey called me from the side of the street, SAT, telling me "Black Beauty" aka his hunk of junk Explorer's engine blew up. Idk what he was more upset about the car or the $50 worth of gas he had put in it that AM.

-I did not squee LOUDLY when we pulled into the parking lot of the aquarium, Sunday. It was not my first time, EVER. I did not touch a jellyfish and squee again. I was running around w.my 5y/o niece and 2y/o daughter like a kid. It was so much fun!

-I did not enjoy seeing the aquarium through my daughters eyes. She would exclaim "Look Mama! Daddy LOOK!!!" grab our hands and drag us or if we were holding her, our faces so we were looking at what she was... It was beyond amazing. Her personality was really shining through yesterday.

A few of the over 80 Aquarium Pics I took in a few hrs- I really want a 'big/nice Halys esq." camera, but I need a new Mac more- PRIORIES:

Daddy & E watching the seal show:



Me & my pretty, after the seal show:



Boo, Jori & E looking at "Nemo" & "Dori" I just love this picture b/c you can see J being the big sister/cousin & pointing out the fish to the younger kids! Priceless:



A little lot blury, but E slowly but surely looking @ the Sharks:



E & Daddy looking @ the Penguins:



...

I have some interesting stuff planned this week, if I don't punch blogger first! Blog at chya tomorrow lovers!

Don't miss a beat, keep up in between posts, I Tweet , a lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I'm sorry that happened to you at the grocery store. People are unbelievable! I'm glad the rest of your weekend was better though. Just a few more weeks until FL!

Candice said...

OMG, I'm sorry to hear your were treated so terribly. Some people are such whackjobs!!

Susan said...

Eww, people can be so rude and self-centered. Glad you got to enjoy the aquarium!

Angela said...

I can't believe how awful that man was! Sorry to hear that he said those things to you.

My nanny kids love helping me bake! They pull up chairs to the counter and then I have to squeeze in between to help out and monitor how much batter and chocolate chips get eaten :)

Hayley said...

That guy sounds like a douchebag! love you!