Monday, November 9, 2009

"Q&A"

Hey yall. Sorry I have been MIA. I found myself in a funk. I hit a bloggersblock if you will.

But back in Oct. I asked all of my readers to ask me questions. They could have been Anom. or with your name.

I was expecting a lot of questions. Well I got just a few (3) so then I asked my twitterfam too! Well I only got two from them. So below are the 5 questions yall have asked.

Please feel free to ask me anything and I will save them and when I get enough (about 5) I will post the answers.

On to the questions at hand:


**Comment Questions**

-Why do you blog?
I started my blog as a way to update people on the progress of my pregnancy. I was having some placenta/blood flow to baby problems where she was not growing. I was having Dr. apts weekly by 30wks & ultrasounds every other week. It was just easier to blog and have everyone read it then have to tell & re-tell everyone what the Drs were saying about E. At one point we thought they were going to take her 8 weeks early she wasn't growing and barley weighed 3lbs. I was a mess & I was lucky to have this blog b/c there was no way I was going to be able to re-tell that over and over. I was so worried about my baby. But As time has gone on I feel it has morphed into a place I go to express my feelings, vent about different things & throw my opinion in there. I am sure it will continue to grow and change as I grow and change.

-How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since Feb 2008. So almost 2 yrs!!

-Whats your fav part of blogging?
I have a lot of favorites, some of which re the release I get from writing, I have never been the best writer but I am decent when I actually try and put my mind to it, I mean I have been a "writer" since sophomore yr in highschool when I was on yrbk staff- Although editing is more my thing, I digress. I like to blog b/c I can just let it all hang out good or bad, its really just another way to express myself-- that takes me to my next fav... MY READERS!! Good or bad they still read (I think! Yall do, right?!) Yall make blogging all worth it. Yall pick me up when I am down-- My next fav is reading all my favie blogs, without writing I would not have found all the AMAZING bloggers that I love so much... these are the SAME bloggers that pick me up when I am down & I try to return the love. I love my microscopic corner in the interwebs and I love everyone who drops by for a visit.

**Twitter Questions**

-Whats one regret/ whats one part of your life you could take back?
I have been thinking about this question, a lot. I have thought about numerous things I would possibly change. I keep coming to the same conclusion... NOTHING. NOT A THING. Yes GD was a huge mistake but I got the best most amazing gift from that mistake, E... and she WAS NOT by any means a mistake. Everything I have done & experienced in my life whether I liked the outcome or not. Wether I think "Man I wish I wouldn't have done that" all brought me to where I am today. Without my past decisions I might not have my pretty, I might not have met M, none-the-less be w/him. I might not be 80days from starting GRAD SCHOOL & being that much closer to my dream of teaching tomorrows future. Although I am not proud of everything I have done in my life I am proud of where I am now. So I wouldn't take back a single thing.

-Could you live w/o social media (bloging, twitter, fb, etc)?
In a word- NO. Sad isn't it. I have an iPhone. It is my life line. I almost had a freaking fit when I realized I forgot it at home last week when I took E to swim refreshers! I get a lot of local/national news from social media. I stay in touch w.people who live all over the country via social media. I connect with other mothers, some I know most I don't and get tips and tricks on how to deal with temper tantrums, finicky eaters, etc... All sorts of things. Sometimes it can cause drama but most of the time it is a wonderful tool. If these sites are used correctly there is no limit to what you can do with them or who you can connect to!


I hope you enjoyed this little peak into my head. Feel free to ask more as you think of them or if you were to scared or timid before remember you can do it anom. if you would like.


Thx for sticking with me [us]... the journey REALLY has just begun!


-Kelli-Sue


"Im on twitter!" ... Are you following me yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't live without social media, either. :)