Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Tick-Off Tuesday"



Its been a while since I did a Tick-off Tuesday (on Tues or another day of the week), check out the last one here, but today I have a few things bothering me and I wanted to get it off my chest.

Dear people,

You DON'T have to get married/ engaged, JUST b/c you found out you're knocked-up. It is 2011, not 1950. Sure being married makes things easier, for schooling/ legal reasons and being a single parent is HARD, but marriage not a requirement.

Don't get me wrong [some couples] were genuinely headed in the direction of marriage/ engagement and the knowledge of a growing fetus just hurried things along. Then there's others that just did it BECAUSE they saw some pink lines, and they think its a requirement.

This bothers me so much b/c I know yet another couple that are getting divorced, they got married b/c she was pregnant, 2 kids and 3 years later, they're getting divorced. Think twice about unprotected sex and men think twice about getting down on 1 knee b/c you knocked her up.

Annoyed,

Me

---

Dear Windshield People,

We had a 3 o'clock apt. I left work early  so I would be home in time for said apt. Your worker calls me at 3:20 "I'll be there in about 20 minutes" 35 minutes later he arrives. I could have stayed an extra hour at work, had I known that you'd be late, by almost an hour. Maybe next time you should be courteous and be on time.

Giving you a bad review,
Me

---

Dear Child,

Please stop fighting bed time. You're so tired and cranky. It stresses me out to the max and you need your sleep.

Stressed & Tired,
Mom

---

I am ticked about a few other things, but I don't feel the need to discuss those on my very public blog.


...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: