Friday, March 4, 2011

"50 questions to Free your Mind... part 1"

A friend of mine started a series called 50 questions that will free your mind
The thing I liked about the questions was that they are pretty thought provoking, hence they are called questions to free your mind.
Like Erin, I am going to split the questions up; 50 is a little overwhelming. 
Plus when I am in a blog rut I will have something to save me. Hah. 



The thing I like about these questions is there is no right answer...
  1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? --I would have to say mid-30's. I am a working single mother, in Grad school. I don't go out often, if ever. Im totally all about being there for my daughter, 100%. I enjoy some hot tea while I watch my DVR. Everything I do, I do for my girl. I have a home that I am renting-to-own, I am stable. I am ready to find "him" and settle down and have more kids. My friend made a good point today saying "You used to know of all the best bars & now you know the best parks, my how things have changed." 
  2. Which is worse, failing or never trying? --I think that never trying is a form of failing. I am terrified of failure but I, personally, would always wonder "what if" and that alone would drive me bonkers. That is why I do/have done some of the things i've do/ne.
  3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? --Um. I can't really answer this one. I love my [current] job & I love school. I love that in no time I will be teaching. I love being in the classroom. I have no desire for a job or soon-to-be career change. I am happy in my life, I do things that make me happy. No reason to be unhappy, I found my nitch.
  4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?  --NO. I used to talk a big game, but now I am all about following through. Whats the point if you don't. Granted it might not be instantly but I do follow through, in the long-run. 
  5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?  --War. Poverty. Disease. Etc. I mean there isn't just one thing I'd like to change. The world could be a pretty awesome place, if we could all work together and just GET ALONG.  
...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: