Friday, March 18, 2011

"five Question Friday"


Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up! And the biggest rule of all?! HAVE FUN!!

Questions for Friday, March 18th: (Special thanks to @joleneslavik,@sarahruch,@HeartHunnyBePam, and Colleen for their question suggestions! If you would like to be linked in a future 5QF, come over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions! And please do...things are getting slim over there! Shouting them out on twitter is fine, too!@5crookedhalos)

1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
I've never testified, per say, but I was sworn in, in front of a judge when I got my divorce. I will also be sworn in next week when my (& my daughter's) last name change is granted/ completed.

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
I stupidly did a courthouse wedding, I didn't have a wedding dress. The reason for that is, he wasn't the right guy and I will get to wear a wedding dress when I walk down the isle to the right guy. 

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
I like to be outside. My back porch is pretty peaceful, a pond on one side and my beautiful backyard in front of me. I also like to curl up in my chair and just relax (reading or sudoku).

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
I have a 2 year old (3 in 2.5 weeks) and the ONLY time I let her sleep with me is when she is not feeling well, the same went for when she was a baby, too. I think its very important for her to sleep in her bed. It builds up confidence and independence. It also gives her a place all her own. 

5. Do you watch late night TV?
I usually have the 11pm news on while I am getting ready for bed and sometimes Leno, which is right after the news comes on, but I don't typically watch late night TV. 

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: