Friday, March 4, 2011

"Five Question Friday"





Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up!

Questions for Friday, March 4th: (Special thanks to PamChrissySteph,Sandy, and Sharayha for their question suggestions! If YOU want to be linked in a future 5QFc'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions! [Please, please offer some...it's a little sparse over there!] Also, feel free to shout 'em out to me on Twitter: @5crookedhalos)

1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school? I did not forget her but I was late one day getting my daughter from pre-school b/c I lost track of time syncing my iPhone 4!!!!

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!) The Fair, I went w.my sister & met up with my boyfriend there and split w.my sister. I was 14.

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.) I am afraid of falling off a mountain... I live in FL. FL= NO mountains. See.. silly.

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away? A happy mix of deal and run. I am not a fan of confrontation. 

5. Wood floors or carpet? BOTH, I have wood in the dining room, entry way and hallway. Carpet in bedrooms and livingroom. Tile in bathrooms, kitchen and laundry room. (See my home here )

No comments: