Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Tick-Off Tuesday on Wednesday..."

Thanks to Hailey for showing me the ways of "TOT"; although neither of us have done one in a while... That could be good or bad? Hmm...

---

Dear SunTrust Customer Service... I sat on HOLD longer than I spoke to someone. I also got hung-up/disconnected 3times. WTF?!

Once I spoke to "Tracy" she was helpful, after she chuckled, that was R.U.D.E. Thank you Tracy, not. 

Dear Target... If you wouldn't have been stupid & screwed up I wouldn't have had to deal w/STCS. THAT IS ALL.

---

I am off to TARGET to see if they can fix their BIG $108 MISTAKE!! If Not then I will have to call ST yet again. Dear God please let Target fix this. I have enjoyed banking w.ST for the last 9ish years & I have only had to deal w.CS 1x before this & they were great. If I can't handle their CS that to me is reason to find a new bank... :( -- Matty! I hope you're not one of the rude snarky CS ppl; If you are I will cry.

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli


No comments: