Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Little Minds"

Remember last week, or something, how I was going on and on about my new job? Well, I started said new job yesterday.

Simply put, I love it.

It is only part-time but combined with the dental office I will be getting roughly 40 hours a week. PERFECT.

The getting off "latish" is going to take some getting used to. I get off at 5:30- 4 days a week and 6:00- 1 day a week. E and I usually sit down to eat dinner between 5:30 & 6; so last night was a little out whack, to say the least. This job is a great opportunity for me, not just now, but it will tack 'years' on to my experience when I start to teach in 2012, so instead of starting with zero years, I will start with two because I don't plan on going anywhere.

 Not only did I start my new job, but I shadowed in a Kindergarten class too. I am so excited about the profession I have chosen, I am excited to get more hours in, I am totally in my element in the classroom.

If I seem MIA here the next week or so its because I am getting into the groove of my new schedule... THX for sticking by me!!


...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

1 comment:

JB said...

yay for the new job love!