Friday, July 30, 2010

"Five Question Friday"


 by Mama M 
... 

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back for the linky! Remember...if you don't have a blog but would like to play along, feel free to leave your answers in the comment of this blog post, or any post along the way!
...

Questions for Friday, July 30th: (Special thanks to JulianneAnn (for inspiration), JillBethany, and Tiffany for their question suggestions! We had some great ones roll in last week, thank you!!! If you want to be linked in a future 5QF, head on over here, to my community, and offer up your best question suggestions!)

...

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it? I had 2 blankies as a kid. 1 I came home from the hospital in & one I always played on or was wrapped in/slept with as I got older. I still have both of them. One is all ratty & torn and safely put in a storage box (the one I played on/slept with). The other I am embarrassed to say I still sleep with b/c I am 24y/o (the one I came home from the hospital with).

2. Do you dream in color? I have no idea. I barely can remember my dreams when I wake up, if I even dreamed the night before.

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller? I am 5' - 5'1 im petite & love being petite. 

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be? Oh, this is a good question. IDK who I would choose but it would be a male w.a sexy southern accent. 

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot? I hate trying to into a parking spot & I can't b/c there is a cart all willynilly & HATE when I get yet ANOTHER ding on my vehicle b/c a random cart hit, so I return them.


...


My Bestie GRADUATES today & I will be present. I am so excited. She so kindly for went coming to mine to babysit for me so my parents could be there, we didn't think a newborn would sit through a 3ish (give or take) hr ceremony. (Thanks girl!) 

CONGRATS ON GRADUATING TODAY! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! 

Don't miss a beat, keep up in between posts, I Tweet , a lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

2 comments:

Hayley said...

I'm so glad you'll be there to celebrate with me! Love you!

Candice said...

A fellow cart returner...yay!