Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back for the linky! Remember...if you don't have a blog but would like to play along, feel free to leave your answers in the comment of this blog post, or any post along the way!
Questions for Friday, July 9th: (Thanks to Megan, Sara, Emily, Nicole, and [inspiration from]Sarah for their question suggestions! If YOU would like to be linked in a future 5QF, just c'mon over here, to my community, and offer up your best question suggestions!)
1. What is one food you could eat everyday? I could eat Mexican every single day. I love mexican food... the chips, the dips, the tortillas (they have to be fresh)
2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18? No. I never thought I would be a [divorced] single mom at 24 and going back to school to get my masters in TEACHING! I started college @ 18 wanting to be an RN after one semester I switched to PR and completed my Bachelors in Communications specializing in PR. Currently I am working PT for my stepdad helping him get off the ground with some internet stuff [more on this next week]
3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't? I wish I would have traveled (w.my parents when they did) more, instead of letting my ex-husband make decisions for me.
4. What color are your kitchen walls? I am currently staying w.my parents and they have an open kitchen and one side is all wood like leading to the pantry and the fridge have wood panels. But if you see any walls in the kitchen they are a creme-y color.
5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was? honestly, no. It changed(s) so often.
Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.