Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them (like, totally, duh!), then c'mon back to link up! If you don't have a blog, feel free to leave your answers in the comments of this post or any post along the way!
Questions for Friday, July 23rd: (Special thanks to Christy [for inspiration], Kelly, Brittany Ciara, Emily, and Sami [for inspiration] for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Just c'mon overhere, to my community, and offer up your best question suggestions!)
1. What were your school colors? I am going ALL the way back...I don't remember my elem. school colors but middle school: Red, White & Blue... High: Orange & White w/baby blue accents College (undergrad): Navy blue & Gray College (grad- 1st semester): Red & black & white) and hopefully Gold & Black
2. What's the best compliment you ever received? That my daughter is my spitting image.
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper? TP is one thing I don't skimp on. It HAS to be 2-ply. I like the kind w.ridges too! LoL
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else? I have never had one thrown for me [HINTHINT freaders!!] but in college when I lived in the dorms I threw a mini-surprise birthday party for my at-the-time bestfriend/roommate. It was fun.
5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"? Oh lord. I would have to say my iPhone; b/c I can do everything on my iPhone... music, email, internet. So Yah im gunna go w.my iPhone.
(From Mama M: P.S--the questions are getting a little stale over there...anybody willing to offer up some fresh ones? I can always break out the "Deck of Random Question" cards, but I like linking people up and giving credit for fun questions!!)
I hope I am as "on-the-ball" next week as I was this week. I hope everyone has a great weekend. For the first time since I got back to FL in JUNE, I HAVE NOTHING PLANNED!! I am going to enjoy some downtime w.my pretty & enjoy what little but of summer we have left :sniffle::
Don't miss a beat, keep up in between posts, I Tweet , a lot.