Friday, February 22, 2008

"A step in the right direction"

So if all goes well, Bobby should be living down here (again) really soon!

My mom (yes i said my MOM) has been helping us out in the Job hunt!! and she bought us the changing table so Bobby could use that $$ to buy a plane ticket to come down here to do some interviews!

Hopefully Mom/Tom will let Bobby stay here this time. Who knows?


I just feel like  this is a step in the right direction.

I have been praying and praying for some kind of sign of something & I finally feel like everything is falling into place.


We have been working on our relationship, with it being  long-distance and all.

I feel like all this nonsense os almost over.

This has been worse in some forms than a deployment. Which could still happen, seeing as the Navy will be controlling our lives for the next 2-4 years. Joy. 
IM SO EXCITED ABOUT MY SHOWER TOMORROW!! My besties will be here!! ANDDDD....Wiggle is gunna stay till sunday! :) 

I know its not much but Im having a hard time focusing on anything, I feel kind of like I have ADD or something. My left hip is acting up again from when I fell down the stairs a few months back. :( and Im always tired!! Hopefully I can write a more in-depth and meaningful blog later this evening. 

xo
-Kelli

No comments: