Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"30 Days of Me- Day 8"

30 Days Of Me!


Day 8: Short term goals for this month and why

(in no particular order)
  • [Start] decorating the house. I can't finish unpacking until E's bookshelf gets here (next friday) & until mine arrives in about 4ish (give or take) weeks. If you don't get that... All I have left to un pack is books. BOXES & BOXES OF BOOKS! Both mine & E's. So I want to decorate the house and start making it 'home'. I want it to be classy yet homey. I also want it to reflect E & I.
  • Manage my time better. I find myself up till midnight or after, usually doing school work. I am trying to get used to working (might be picking up another PT job so I will be working 2 jobs, God willing in about a Mon), running a home [alone] & being in grad school.  I am doing it without complaints but, I need to better manage my time so I am not up so late, as E is still adjusting to the move and is having a hard time sleeping. I am always tired but yet I am not going to bed any earlier. 
  • Work on being more patient with E. She is a [normal] 2 year old & really she is good. She is good more then she is not. I have just had such a short fuse lately, I need to take a step back and lengthen my fuse. I am lucky I was blessed with such a loving, sweet, good (most of the time) child.
  • Get more into the word. Now that i dug my Bible out of one of my "book boxes" [see above] I want to try and read it a few times a week, I can't say daily b/c if I don't I will feel bad. If I start small with a few times a week, I know I can succeed. I have been a christian my whole life but I am at a point in my life where I want to strengthen my walk with the Lord & it takes more on my part then just going to church & praying. I need to be in the word. Maybe I will look into some personal Bible Studies?
Thats all I have for now. I can't give much more than that. I do have a very demanding child & I know that just a few goals for this month is more attainable then a bunch. I feel like I can attain [or atleast get a good start on] all of the above.

**What are some of your short term goals?

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli


No comments: