Monday, September 27, 2010

"30 Days of Me- Day 21"

30 Days Of Me!



Day 21: A picture of something that makes you happy 

I love watching E play. This girl loves being outside. We spend a good portion of our day outdoors. I think thats why she sleeps so well (2-3 hr nap) and 12-13 hrs at night. She is fearless & it terrifies me but I gotta let her spread her wings!


Taking a short break after falling down and skinning her knee. We don't have any outdoor furniture, yet. Gotta get stuff in phases. So the cooler worked as her chair. 

She makes me so immensely happy. Words don't even do it justice. I can be having a bad day or be down (I have been lately) & she smiles & says "I love you mama" or "You the best mama ever" or a simple hug from her and my day is made. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. 

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: