Friday, September 3, 2010

"30 Days of Me- Day 5"

30 Days Of Me!


Day 5: A picture of somewhere you've been to



Last week my Cousin Danielle (who is like my sister) took E to Animal Kingdom (& Magic Kingdom) for her 1st time ever! we had a freaking blast. Can't wait to go again.

Just a quick FYI-- This is going to take longer than 30 days as I will not be blogging Sat/Sun. I spend my weekends with my family. I will be back Mon with day 6! See ya then!

HAVE A SAFE A HAPPY LABOR DAY! 

To all my "Yankee Doodles": Enjoy your LAST WEEKEND of summer before school starts again! I miss YOU but not the North. 


...

Don't miss a beat, keep up in between posts, I Tweet , a lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

1 comment:

Angela said...

Sounds like fun!

Your posts haven`t been showing up in my Google Reader, so I just thought that you hadn`t been blogging lately because of the move. I`m going to have to make sure to remember to stop by your blog more often :)