30 Days Of Me!
Day 15: Put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
- Tell Me I Was Dreaming- Travis Tritt
- Shake Some Action- Cracker
- Goodbye Earl- Dixie Chicks (yuck!)
- Clear Blue Sky- King George
- Falling Into You- Whiskey Falls
- Mirror, Mirror- Def Leopard
- The Truth- Jason Aldean
- Just Be Your Tear- Tim McGraw
- Blacktop Road- The Lost Trailers
- That's Cool- Blue County
*When I said I had [mostly] only Country on my iPod, I wasn't kidding. I like a little bit of everything but, barely. I am a country girl, stuck in the city. I was raised by country folk, Not my mom, yah right! No my gran is from SC & did a lot of raising me! Yeehaw baby.
Day 16: Another picture of yourself
Last month I took a weekend trip (before I moved) to see Hayls, for her birthday. We had fun. We also took E to "Pump It UP!" a place that has a bunch of jump houses, similar to Monkey Joes. Anyways we went during toddler time or whatever and there were hulahoops and toys everywhere, along with thoe jump houses & slides. This is me (Kandid of course) getting my hulahoop on! [photo Credit]
Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.