Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Word[less] Wednesday"




It shouldn't come as a shock to ANYONE by now, I suck @ the no words thing.  That there are captions words. 
These are from our Sunday Afternoon train ride. I wrote about that here.
...

Cousins.
...

This was such a sweet moment, I was glad I had my camera out.
Secrets between friends are special, secrets between cousins are sacred. 

...

She is def. my chid, she can talk anyones ear off. Going about 90mph/min.
Candid shots are my absolute fav. Thats when you really catch their personalities.

...

Come back here tomorrow for the Second Edition of "That Just Aint Right" [thx again to Candice for the idea]

Don't miss a beat, keep up in between posts, I Tweet , a lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't make my Wordless Wednesdays wordless, either. I make them [Relatively] Wordless, lol. I don't think that captions should really count on Wordless Wednesdays :)

Cute pics btw. She's such a doll.

Candice said...

Cute pics!!! Love that you're doing "That just ain't right!" I got one coming up too!