Since we last talked I [cue bullet points] :
- -Packed up everything E & I owned in boxes in less then 7 days.
- -Helped M & Chip load it into my '04 MDX & U-Haul trailer.
- -Had a birthday... I am now 24
I feel 90 thanks to this horrid move. Gasp.
- -Packed 2 suit cases for out plane ride home. Had to inspect E's, b/c she's famous for "packing" toys.
- -Let E stay up late every night the last week in PA to spend time w.her Bop & Guppy.
- -Caught lighting bugs in a jar w.E- Daddy did the dirty job of touching them, Mommy took about a billion pics... those to come later!
- -Had a few very emotional good byes w.Chip, Bop & Guppy. There may
or may nothave been alot of tears at the airport. I looked like someone died as I was going through security. NOT a good look as you're going through AIRPORT SECURITY. [SN: I hate hurting people & seeing M's dad hurting b/c I was taking his granddaughter away, killed me. They are very close. E says he's her bestfriend. I am getting teary eyed typing this.]
- -Flew on a plane, w/a 2y/o & about 45 other children ALL going to Disney!!! My munchkin had her own seat. She enjoyed this. I however, DID NOT. Up. Down. Up. Down. repeat- for 2+ hours.
- -Got home, cursed 100% HUMIDITY.
- -Basically made out w.my bestie when she got to my house!
- -Had pizza & ice cream cake for birthday dinner.
- -Had a slumber party w.aformentioned bestie.
- -GOT PRESENTS!!!! Bestie rocks... she just wants baller presents on her bday... I know how she rolls. haha j/k.
- -Took E to see TS3 (her first movie theater movie!) w.Bestie, Ashleyx2 & Miss Mal- They were so freaking cute together. (Thx for the pics Hayls!!)
- -Went to visit my Grandma & celebrate my bday & Fathers day. It was a blast. I love seeing my family & very pregnant cousins!
- -Watched all the littles play in the front yard till the afternoon FL storm rolled in.
- -Had a Girls night-in & baked cookies w.mom & You got it by now... Bestie while watching DDD & Army Wives.
- -Greeted my hons @ 1am after his 15+hr drive w.my stuff and the horrible U-haul.
- -Started E's swim re-fresher lessons. [SN: Shes been in lessons since before she was 12mons...these are 2 week refreshers to refresh her memory about swimming!]
- -Un-loaded my car & U-Haul in said humidity, trying to beat said storms.
- -Took the u-haul back.
- -Had lunch w.my hons.
- -Took him to the airport, said a short good good-bye. [he'll be back in less then 27 days!]
- -Went to grandmas to get forgotten babydoll.
- -Started to move boxes around b/c temp. staying w.my parents- CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO LIVE. - will not be unpacking everything.
- -Fell asleep in my clothes w.the lights on.
- -Swim lessons day #2.
& I have SO MUCH un-packing/organizing to do in the next week.
That about covers it. I am so tired its not even funny- I have so much to do. The mess is ridiculous. I want to cry. I hate THIS kind of messy. Playroom messy is different... moving messy gives me a panic attack.
I. HATE. MOVING.
I am sorta back. I hope to be back in FULL swing by Monday, June 28th--
It feels good to be home though & I know it will feel even better in the coming weeks, Good things are happening.
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. YOU GUYS ROCK MY LIFE.
Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.