Monday, June 28, 2010

"Not Me Monday"



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog for more Monday fun. 


-While visiting family at the beach Sat. I did not get completely fried! I also do not win mother of the year for letting my toddler get sunburned too, despite the fact that that every hour I was applying waterbabies.

-I most certainly did not forget to have my stepmom trim E's bangs whilst at the beach, E does NOT resemble a shaggy dog now. 

-It was NOT my sole purpose this weekend to exchange my size 6 crocs for size 5. In the process I did not got to 2 Macy's, 2 journeys and 1 crocs stand, 2 malls- I was defeated when they didn't have purple. I was successful in getting my size 5 (at the crocs stand).    

-I realized this weekend that for some reason unknown to me the I have not been dreading uploading the almost 200 pics on my camera, that are all certainly NOT of E- just from JUNE. Today I will not make myself do it, during afternoon nap quiet- haha!! put E in her bed and listen to her talk to her 'babies' on the monitor for 45-60mins time.

-I have not been putting off doing laundry b/c I am lazy and hate the 500+ 23 stairs in my parents house. I am not hoping that I will find a place to live before I run out of clean clothes. I would never be so lazy. (sn: I have done E's laundry!! MOTHER OF THE YR, I tell ya!)

-I did not try to BRIBE the best w.baked goods to come hangout and watch SundayNight Lifetime with me... Only the best two shows evverrr... DDD&ARMYWIVES- To be DENIED! 

-and I most definitely did not let my sun"kissed" toddler sleep with me last night. She did not wake up right as AW was starting screaming... I did not do everything in my power to calm her to no avail. Then I did not promise cartoons of she took some kids ibuprofen, then when she was not ready to turn the TV off I did not bribe her again talk to her calmly with the end result being her not being asleep in MY bed. I AM not TIRED TODAY. 


...

After a whirlwind week last week, I think I can safely say... I am back! This is our last week in the pool for swim lessons, they are paying off... this weekend E jumped in the pool and SWAM LIKE A PRO! (no help from waterwings or mommy!) I was freaked out at first but then overjoyed! This week I also start to learn my "new job" I will post about this a little later when I know more about it but It promises to be exciting (i hope!). All-in-all... I am glad to be back (minus this horrid sunburn). I am currently looking for a place to call home... I love my parents but I CAN'T LIVE HERE MUCH LONGER. Keep an eye on the blog there's going to be some (design/ content) changes really soon!


Don't miss a beat, keep up in between posts, I Tweet , a lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read about these changes!

Candice said...

I know what you're going through, except I was living with my INLAWS!!!